This is a short tutorial on how to download and Install Japanese Games into your Android Device. These steps should also work in installing Chinese and Korean Games.
Anyway, just follow these steps and you should be able to play with no problem.
-Very Easy, Don’t need to root device, Don’t need to use VPN
- Use a desktop computer/laptop
- Open a browser
- Go to this link
- Click “Install” to download the APK file
- Connect your Android Device to your computer
- Move the APK file into your Android Devices (remember where you put it)
- Disconnect your Android Device from the computer
- Access the APK file on your android device using a File Manager App (ex. ES File Explorer)
- Install the App (Make sure to allow 3rd Party Apps to be installed on your device)
- Once the App is installed, open QooApp
- Search for the Game you want, Install and you are good to Go
-Very Easy, Not Recommended if you don’t know how VPN works, Use at your own Risk
- Download VPN on device (TunnelBear)
- Connect to Japan
- Go to Android Settings
- Tap “Add Google Account”
- Create New Account
- Open PlayStore (Playstore should now be in japanese)
- Search for the games that you like and Install
If you are having difficulty, you can always visit my Facebook Page and drop me a message. I’ll help you in anyway I can.